I was really optimistic when the Eldritch Department agreed to help me, but now it’s looking like we’re going to be having a lot of trust issues.
They’ve got agents scouring the world for any eldritch locations that could help me, but they’re having a lot of trouble finding anything. Miskatonic doesn’t exist here. Nor does Innsmouth. All those temples and ruined I explored are gone. And the search is being further crippled by the fact that I can’t tell them my connection to Nyarlathotep. If they realize how close to the truth EAT was, I don’t doubt they’d hand me over.
On the flipside, my ability to experiment with my powers is being held back by the fact that they’re still not confident that I won’t run away at the first opportunity, so I’m constantly being kept around these sigils. At this rate, not much is being done by anyone. And it will probably continue to be that way until they start wising up and doing what I tell them to do, the bastards.
No comments:
Post a Comment