Sunday, March 17, 2013

Boredom

Booooooooooooored. So. Fucking. God. Damn. BORED.

I swear, the only reason I haven’t gone completely insane stuck here is because they’re letting me walk around parts of the place, even if I do have to be chauffeured. This is a really nice facility. About on par with what the Scoobies had, though these people seem more concerned with containment and control than direct confrontation. They’ve got a lot of interesting stuff locked up in here. A couple of monsters I’d never seen before, and even some Fear samples. Keeping a few drops of EAT inside a vial in their own facility sounds like a stupid idea to me, even if it is in a top security section, but that’s their problem, not mine.

At least the people here are nicer than I expected, once they got over the deal with me ripping through their security forces like they were paper. A lot of my amusement stems from messing with Dr. Mile’s attempts to keep everything clean and businesslike. The poor guy’s just trying to do some Science, and here I am telling him ridiculous stories about how I gained my time traveling powers after being abducted by aliens who told me I was the Guardian of Justice, who was destined to protect the universe from evil space bugs from Pluto. Maybe one day I’ll get him to loosen up. One day.

Another endless source of amusement has been watching the various reactions to my incessant flirtation. Agent Flint runs a tight enough ship that the personnel’s been able to resist my advances so far, but it’s still always fun to mess with them. And, honestly… I’m a little thankful that Flint’s strict attitude has kept anything from actually happening. It’s been god knows how long since I’ve had sex, but… I don’t know if I could go through with it with any of these random people. I… I miss Lisa. No matter how much I tell myself she’s gone, I can’t let go. I would have done anything to be with her a little longer. And I tried so hard to get her back, but now....

Well now I’ve gone and made myself depressed. I’m going to go and taunt the vials of EAT a little. That always makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment