Thursday, June 7, 2012

Update


Just an update on how things are going for me. This apartment is really growing on me; feels nice to have a place of my own that isn’t my old house. That building burning down was one of the best things that could have happened to me.

I’ve been keeping up with all the activities 330 got me into. Still running, still working out, still trying to keep all those self defense lessons she drilled into my head fresh. I wish I still had her as a sparring partner; I can’t bring myself to go and join a training center/dojo/whatever they call those things. Imagine that: risking my life fighting against horrible monsters? Easy. Going outside and meeting new people? Terrifying. The only social situations I seem confident in are those involving immediate danger. Just another trait I seemed to have picked up from 330, I guess. I’ve also set up a mini-shooting range out in a forest. Perhaps someday I’ll need to get myself a license so I can carry all these firearms around legally, but for now, meh.

I have been continuing my search for a new adventure as well. I haven’t seen any sign of monsters since the research facility. Not sure whether I should consider that a good thing or not. In the absence of such obvious leads, I’ve been investigating whatever weird things I can find. There was that one abandoned church with the creepy statue that 330 and I searched through way back when. I never got a chance to find out what the deal with that place was; kinda got distracted by Lupine’s crazy plan. I’ve been looking into that building heavily, trying to see what kind of dirt I can dig up on the people who use it. Haven’t found anything yet, but here’s to hoping.

-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment