Well…
330’s gone. I woke up from a nap and found that, while I’d been asleep, she’d
regained consciousness and left. No goodbye, no note, just me waking up to find
the bed empty, some of my clothes gone, and $10 missing from my wallet.
I
know I shouldn’t feel hurt by this. Judging from the lack of scars, or any
other injuries, on her when I found her, this was a past version of 330,
younger than the one I knew. But… a part of me hoped that I could be with her
again. I’ve missed her, ever since the day I saw her die. Even knowing that
past 330 is running around time having adventures, I wish I could be at her
side again. Just like how things used to be….
Moping
here is useless. Have to get my life going again, after all. The adventure’s over,
time to figure out what happens next. Although after all that excitement and
adrenaline, I’m not sure I could go back to the boring existence I had before.
I might need to start looking for a new adventure to set out on.
And
who knows, maybe if I keep searching for adventure, I’ll run into 330 again.
Something to look forward to.
-Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment