Thursday, October 25, 2012

We Look Hard to See For Real

Do you feel it, Darling? The ravenous hunger burning inside us? The need to consume everything, ripping the flesh of these pathetic primates apart with every bite?

We used to have such power within Father. The very fabric of creation was our toy. And now look at us. Lowered to the level where all we can do is a few paltry tricks with time.

That hunger… we long for our old strength. Its absence is a gaping hole in our existence, which we struggle to fill. And I will consume everything I can, devouring any source of power and life I find to try and satiate this void. All these humans whom I have devoured have been merely pebbles tossed into the cavern of my hunger. But I have found a new delicacy to dine upon. One which may come closer to satisfying this unending desire.

Sincerely,
Grendel

No comments:

Post a Comment