Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012 - Far too many bars to count

185



The worst thing about this new body is its remarkable resistance to getting drunk. I’ve hit enough bars to kill a Russian bear. And all that I’m feeling is a very slight tingling. My mind’s still working. Which means my memory’s still working. Damn.

I want to skip this. Maybe just say, “Turns out, Grendel really IS a psychotic genocidal bastard! Who would have guessed it?” I’ve been (mostly) true with recording events so far. But I don’t want to have to relive that. I don’t want to ever think about it.

So I think I won’t. Grendel’s crazy. Crazy enough to tell me what he’s planning. He’s trying to open permanent physical gates between the Dreamlands and the real world. And I’m going to stop him. Hopefully in a very violent way.

And that’s all you need to know.

I-330

No comments:

Post a Comment