I…
did not expect to see a post like that come up. Should I have? I mean, I knew
that there was a younger 330 running around time. She’d posted before, and
there was no reason she should have stopped posting just because my 330 died….
Since
I saw that post…. Even if it’s not the same 330, even if she blew me off (and
then started arguing with what I guess is a more into the future than her but
not quite as much into the future as my 330?) For the first time, it feels like
the colors filtering back into my world. Just the fact that there is an I-330
out there, having adventures and fighting monsters… the world seems a bit less
pointless.
I
can’t sit around here for the rest of my life. Lupine still is out there. If
this I-330 isn’t willing to do anything about it, someone has to. And since I’m
the one who was helping my 330 chase him down… I guess it’s up to me. It’s what
she would have wanted me to do, right?
-Lisa
You don't have to go alone.
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you search for one of the 330s running around that WANTS to fight Lupine? All 330s might not have the same opinion.
It's hard to search for her when she could literally be anywhere/when on the Earth.
DeleteBut I don't intend to do this entirely alone. I'm going looking for some allies.