This isn’t usually the sort of thing I’d post publically about… but it’s related to some of the things which happened last time.
330 and I… well, we’re sharing hotel rooms now, and… that’s not what I’m trying to talk about. The bandages on her left arm…. They don’t just cover the arm. They go all the way to her shoulder, as well as part of her chest. I… I asked to see it. She didn’t say anything as she took off the wrapping.
Her whole arm, made of that darkness, with tendrils snaking towards her heart…. The place where it met skin looked unnatural. As if someone had taken a picture of her, then covered part of that picture with black ink.
I reached toward the arm, and when she didn’t pull away, touched it. I felt… nothing. No heat. No cold. The only reason I could tell that I was actually touching her arm was that I could see my fingers meeting the blackness, even if those fingers weren’t registering any sensation.
As soon as I pulled my hand away, she rewrapped the arm. We haven’t spoken about it since.
-Lisa
Watching Lisa try to type out that we're sleeping together without actually saying it was definitely the highlight of this morning. Her blushing is the 6th most adorable thing I've seen. Right above a group of kittens I once found, but below the sound she makes when I nibble her ear, and tied with the expression she'll have when she sees I posted this comment.
ReplyDelete