Friday, September 16, 2011

Last Night

Couldn’t sleep last night. I swear, I heard footsteps coming from the other rooms the entire night long. I would go to investigate, but the rooms were always empty…. Then I’d hear footsteps again, from a different room. Spent the entire night walking through all 28 (yes, I counted, it was a long night) rooms in this house, keeping the light on in every one. Some of those rooms, I haven’t been inside in over a year. The dust was completely undisturbed, but I could still hear footsteps coming from them….

Exhaustion took me around 7 in the morning, and I collapsed into a pile of books in the kitchen (of course I have books in the kitchen… I might want to read something while waiting for the microwave to finish cooking….) Woke up about an hour ago, lying on my bed.
…. I’m kinda starting to freak out a bit here….

-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment