Wednesday, December 4, 2013

All the Fears’ universes have fallen. Only one universe remains. I can feel its presence. I can still sense the Earth out there. I feel the Manufactured Newborns wires running through its soil, and the Towers rising to the heavens to shield the planet from my glorious destruction. I shall tear through that shield and end this war. There can be no turning back now. This has to be seen through all the way. If I stop here, everything that has happened up to this point will have been in vain. There have been too many sacrifices for me to give up now. The only option is to destroy them. I will crush the Manufactured Newborn and the Slender Man, then remake the multiverse in my image. My vengeance shall carry no mercy or remorse. They were the ones who caused this. They’re the ones who deserve punishment. They’re nothing but monsters. When the new multiverse is made, I will not allow such monsters to exist. I shall be the lone ruler. No Fears or gods will be permitted to exist beside me.

This will be the final battle. This will be where it all ends. And where my rise into glory begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment