Friday, April 5, 2013

I can’t stop this. I seriously can’t stop this.

I’ve tried everything I could do with time, but none of it’s slowing down this destruction. Every day, more timelines are gone. There used to be so many you couldn’t count them all. Now there’s less than a hundred. And nothing I’m doing is changing that.

Everyone here keeps looking at me like I’m going to save them all, but I’ve got no idea how. I need help, but there’s no one who has the ability to help me at all. I just have to keep trying, and get ready for when… when everything ends.

Wonder what it’ll be like to be inside a timeline when it falls apart. Will I notice it happening, or will I just cease to exist?

…..
What the fuck am I writing? Like hell am I just going to whine and mope while I give up. Timelines disappearing? Fuck them! I’m not going to let them disappear! I’ve gone through too much to just sit here and let the universe end!

No comments:

Post a Comment