Thursday, July 12, 2012

April 15, 1928 - Berlin, Germany


7

Fuck yeah, Time Travel!

I’ve been going all up and down these timelines, and let me tell you, it is fucking AWESOME. Only downside is that I can’t seem to visit the future; whenever I go too far ahead, it feels like I’m running into a wall. But that’s not a problem: the past has enough stuff to keep me entertained for the rest of my life!

My favorite time period? The Roaring Twenties! God I love this era. You know how Paris gets a reputation as the go to party place for the 20s? Yeah, forget Paris. Paris is boring. Berlin is where you wanna go for a good time. The clubs here are crazy in all the best ways possible.

There’s a few particular clubs that I’ve been hitting up frequently. Lots of young twenty some university students, coming together for some hedonism and Bohemian living. Love it. Plus they give me free admittance so long as I help get rid of any NSDAP assholes who come around looking for trouble.

I can’t imagine what I did before I could time travel. Oh that’s right, I sat at home all day and moped. Well, no more of that! I’m fucking free! No more family, no more house, hell, I don’t even need to worry about chronology anymore! This, this is the life!

Well, 21st century, it’s been nice stopping by so I could post this, but I’m going to be heading back to the 20s. Ya know, the time period where all the fun people are.

I-330

No comments:

Post a Comment