I’m not sure how I’m supposed to be reacting. I saw dozens of people get killed back at that facility. I’m still seeing them in my nightmares when I try to sleep. Nothing coherent, just flashes of bodies and screams, flickering between memories of Grendel attacking me in the alley…. And for what? We didn’t get any of the artifacts we’d been looking for in the first place.
What Lupine said, though…. 330 claims that his entire plan is “bullshit,” and that he doesn’t “have any fucking idea what he’s dealing with,” so there’s the hope that he isn’t as right as he claims to be. Maybe. He did sound confident about it all….
We’re going back east again. Not sure what the plan is. Don’t even know if 330 is entirely sure. We were expecting the artifacts at the facility to help give us a clue as to what we needed to do, but… no artifacts, no clue.
-Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment