197
Have I ever mentioned how weird it feels to be working in this timezone? Because it feels pretty fucking weird.
Thanks to Grendel being kind enough to monologue his entire plan to me, I now have gained a new objective to my list: prevent him from getting holes in between the real world and the Dreamlands. So, let’s start with night gaunts. They’re a species with a presence on both sides, and some of them were with Grendel last I saw him. Solution? Go to the past and blow them up before they can do anything to help him.
Biggest gathering of them I could find in this timezone was in some West Virginian forests. My originally plan involved getting my hands on a military bomber, then riding the bomb down to the target while shouting “YEE-HA!” but eventually settled on just stocking up on an obscene amount of C4 and blowing the entire place to hell.
Did I end up using twice as many explosives as was really necessary? Maybe.
Was it still awesome? Hell yeah.
Not staying here long to write the details about this. The less time I spend in this period, the better. Soon as I post this, I’m heading off somewhere nice. Like Venice, circa 1200 AD.
I-330
Um.... What?
ReplyDeleteOh come on, it was fucking awesome and you know it!
ReplyDeleteOh, hey, this finally became relevant!
ReplyDelete(Also, my captcha read 442 inseyne. Relevant? I hope so.)