I get home after being fired from my job at the library, and find that someone broke into my home so they could set up a gmail account for me, then leave a note on my computer with the login information. Then they were ever so kind as to invite me to this blog here.
I don’t know if this is supposed to be some kind of joke or something, but I am not in the mood to be dealing with bullshit like this. Had I not burned the last of my bridges last week, I’d assume this was a friend’s crazy idea, but now I just think it’s some creep who wants me to join their badly written sci fi storytelling group.
And one last thing. In regards to that last post: There is no box in my attic. I’ve lived in this house for years, and I’ve been up to the attic several times. I don’t have a black box up there; never had.
And that’s the last I’m ever going to have to do with this nonsense.
No comments:
Post a Comment